Fees at The Private GP Clinic, Sevenoaks
|MEMBER||NON - MEMBER|
|STANDARD GP CONSULTATION (20 mins)||£75||£85|
|EXTENDED GP CONSULTATION (40 mins)||£130||£145|
|OUT OF HOURS GP CONSULTATION - standard*||£110||£125|
|OUT OF HOURS GP CONSULTATION - extended*||£175||£200|
|HOME VISIT **||from £150||from £180|
OUT OF HOURS HOME VISIT **
|from £195||from £220|
|TELEPHONE CONSULTATION (10 mins)||FREE||£40|
|OUT OF HOURS TELEPHONE CONSULTATION*||£40||£40|
PRESCRIPTION (free if in GP consultation)
|NURSE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION||£25||£25|
|INSURANCE FORM||from £95||from £95|
* In hours and Routine Enquiries: Mon – Fri 08:30 – 18:30, Saturday 09:00 – 12:00
Out of hours for urgent enquiries: Mon – Fri: 18:30 – 20:00.
** Additional fee may apply if home visit over 10 miles from the clinic, or over 20 mins with GP.
PROCEDURES AND INVESTIGATIONS
(plus laboratory fee for blood test – price available on request)
£85 without reversibility
£95 with reversibility
|URINE MULTISTIX TEST||£10|
HEALTH SCREENS AND MEDICALS
|WELL WOMAN HEALTH SCREEN||£395|
|WELL WOMAN HEALTH SCREEN with cervical smear||£475|
|WELL MAN HEALTH SCREEN||£395|
|VISA/EMPLOYMENT/DVLA/HGV MEDICAL||Price depending on requirements. We are happy to provide a quote for you.|
|FITNESS TO TRAVEL CONSULTATION||From £95|
We offer a full range of STI testing, please visit our sexual health page for full details of the tests available and their associated prices.
TRAVEL AND GENERAL VACCINATIONS, including Childhood Immunisations
- We are happy to explain the schedule for each vaccination as some vaccines require more than one dose.
- Please note there is a £15 travel consulation fee for all new appointments regarding travel vacccinations.
- Please note all prices are per dose.
|HEPATITIS A AND TYPHOID||£85|
|HEPATITIS A AND B||£80|
|TICK BORNE ENCEPHALITIS||£65|
|MENINGITIS B - Bexsero||£140|
|SHINGLES (over 50 years)||£180|
|CERVICAL CANCER VACCINATION - Gardasil 9||£180|
|INFLUENZA – injection||£25|
|INFLUENZA – Fluenz nasal spray||£45|
|PNEUMOCOCCAL PNEUMONIA Adult/child over 2 years||£90|
- We ask that all invoices are paid in full immediately after your consultation. Unpaid invoices will be subject to an 8% surcharge.
- We accept payment by cash, cheque (made payable to The Private GP Clinic), debit or credit cards, except American Express.
- We are happy to provide a full receipt so if you are eligible you can claim the costs back from your insurance company.
- Price may be subject to change without notice.