Monday : 8:30am - 7:30pm
Tuesday : 8:30am - 6.30pm
Wednesday : 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday : 8:30am - 6:30pm
Friday : 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
Friday 21st December: 8:30am - 2:00pm
Saturday 22nd December: 9:00 - 12:00pm
Monday 24th December: 9:00am - 11:00am for urgent appointments only
Tuesday 25th December: Closed
Wednesday 26th December: Closed
Thursday 27th December: 9:00 - 1:00pm
Friday 28th December: Closed
Saturday 29th December: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Monday 31st December: 8:30am - 2:00pm
Tuesday 1st January: Closed
Wednesday 2nd January: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Return to normal opening hours from Thursday 3rd January.
Please note that during the Christmas and New Year priority for appointment booking will be given to patients already registered at the practice.
- We are closed on Sundays and UK bank holidays.
- Outside of our opening hours if you require urgent medical attention please use NHS 111 Services, or call 999, or go to your local Accident and Emergency Department as appropriate: -
When to use 111
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
- you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don't know who to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.