Monday : 8:30am - 7:30pm
Tuesday : 8:30am - 6.30pm
Wednesday : 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday : 8:30am - 6:30pm
Friday : 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- We are closed on UK bank holidays.
- Outside of our opening hours if you require urgent medical attention please use NHS 111 Services, or call 999, or go to your local Accident and Emergency Department as appropriate: -
When to use 111
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
- you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don't know who to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.